Be a contributor to
You're not JUST donating. It’s an investment into our communities future.
When you donate online to Who I Am Foundation, you join our cause and directly support growth and positive change in your community. No matter how small or large the amount, donating can start making a difference in the communities around you.
Your support goes far.
Your financial support helps us provide our programs and services in your local community—so we can develop a more promising future for our communities nationwide.
Your financial support starts lots of things, like:
Supplies to ensure effectiveness and efficiency for our volunteers in the community.
Distribution inventory costs to ensure we are providing essential necessities to those in need, in case the items aren't donated. Each distribution without tangible donations cost $50-$150.
Youth Enrichment Program. We have begun our Youth Enrichment Program, in which certain supplies are needed to ensure effectiveness in impacting the youth.
Monthly Drives. When we conduct monthly drives, some drives collect more items than others, therefore we as an organization may purchase certain items for that drive.
Expanding Who I Am Foundation into new cities/states.
Sending donations for disaster relief, or donating monetarily as an organization to relief efforts.
Enabling ongoing assistance for every client and new member to Who I Am Foundation.
Providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for our communities.
WHAT WE NEED
• Men's, Women's, Children's Clothing and Shoes
• Clothing Accessories: Hats, Mitts, Scarves, Ties, Nylons, Socks, Underwear
• Personal Accessories: Purses, Wallets, Fanny Packs, Bags
• Bed and Bath Towels, Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Curtains, Tablecloths
• Hardback and Paperback Books
• Records, Tapes, CDs
• Videos, DVDs
• Computer Software
• Toys, Games, Puzzles, Stuffed Animals
• Jewelry, Crafts, Mugs, Candles, Pictures/Frames, Baskets, Ornaments, Hand Tools
• Pots, Pans, Utensils, China Cups, Vases, Dishes, Cutlery, Glassware, Silverware, Stemware
• Small Electrical Toasters, Radio, Power Tools, Irons, Blenders, Mixers
• Stereos, CD Players, Speakers, DVD And VCR Players
• Bicycles, Golf Equipment, Sports Equipment, Exercise Equipment, Skis
• Small and Large Garden Tools, Table Lamps, Floor Lamps, Humidifiers
Furniture (in good condition)
• Sofas, Couches, Loveseats, Recliners, Foot Stools (no sleeper sofas)
• All Types Of Chairs
• Tables: Dining, Kitchen, Coffee, End, Computer, Night Stand, Patio
• Storage Dressers, Hutch, Armoire, Bookcase, Cabinets, Entertainment Center
• Beds, Headboards, Footboards, Frames
Non Perishable Items
Sorry, no mattresses or box springs.
What We Cannot Accept
• Razors, Weapons, and Explosives
• Hazardous Waste
• Construction Materials
• Flammable Products
• Large Appliances
• Automobile Parts
• Mattresses and Box Springs
• Sleeper Sofas